Crown Prince Fahd Peace Plan
By Crown Prince Fahd ibn Abd al-Aziz of Saudi Arabia, 7 August 1981.
1. Israel’s withdrawal from all the Arab territories it occupied in 1967, including Arab Jerusalem.
2. The dismantling of the colonies that Israel has established in the Arab territories after 1967.
3. Safeguarding freedom of worship and the performance of religious rites for all religions in the Holy Places.
4. Affirmation of the right of the Palestinian Arab people to return to their homes and compensation for those who do not wish to return.
5. The West Bank and the Gaza Strip shall be under UN control for a transitional period not exceeding a few months.
6. The establishment of an independent Palestinian State with its capital in Jerusalem.
7. Affirmation of the right of the countries of the area live in peace.
8. The UN or some of its member states shall guarantee the implementation of these.
Source: Journal of Palestine Studies, vol. xi, n° 1, autumn 1981, p. 242.